Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm Back!!!

I finally have my craft room finished and now I am going to get serious about crafting and posting on this blog. I also (clearly) need to get serious about improving my photography skills. But until that happens, I will just post my terrible pictures and hope the cuteness of my projects makes up for it :)

Tonight I decided to make a case for my Ipod. After I briefly lost it in a fever and cold medicine induced stupor, I thought it might be easier to keep track of if it was covered in adorable hedgehogs!

I thought it would be really easy to make up, and I was right, although there was one mishap in sizing. I apparently did not consider seam allowances (a frequent mistake of mine) but the too small case turned out to EXACTLY fit my camera! So it was a happy accident and not a tragic waste of cute and much prized Japanese hedgehog fabric. To be honest, I am surprised I even used it, that is how much I love it.

No comments: